In blogger britian british central london england hipster london london eye photography uk

London 2012 | City Break

I visited Central London last summer, just after the olympic Games had finished. I went with my family and we first went to Madame Tussaud's where we got to see many celebrity wax sculptors. Then my dad surprised us with tickets to have a tour of Buckingham Palace. We got to walk around the bottom floor of the Palace and it was a great experience! We then ended the day by going on the London Eye overlooking the beautiful city.





Madame Tussauds
Buckingham Palace (we only got to take pictures in the back garden)

 
London Eye
Walking around London

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! :D

    please check out my blog & follow if you like :D

    xoxo rorolovessbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou you Rosina Palesado, i only follow back :)xxx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Follow by Email