In #girly beautyproductview beautyreview jb jbperfume justinbieber perfume perfumereview productreview

Justin Bieber Perfume:The Key | Review

I didn't think I would be reviewing any products on my blog but I needed to review this one. This perfume smelt amazing so I had to buy it. I recommend it for girls and young women.

Description
Heart Notes: Pink Jasmine, Water Lilly, Peach Nectar
Top Notes: Juciy Mandarin, Crisp Pear, Boysenoerry, Sweet Osmantnus Blossoms
Base Notes: Luminious Musks, Precious Woods, Vanilla, Rasberry Cream
Scent: Floral Fruity
Feel: Energetic
Source

I chose to buy the gift set as it included the body cream along with the perfume.

My ratings:
*Packaging: 10/10
*Material of the bottle: 9/10
*Perfume: 10/10
*Body Cream: 8/10






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Follow by Email