In autumn bbloggers blog blogger bloggers canal canel leaves photography photos stouport stourport-on-severn stourportonsevern

Stourport-On-Severn - England | Outing

I was looking through my desktop photos and came across my trip to Stourport-on-severn which is a town and civil parish in theWyre Forest District of North Worcestershire, England. I went there in 2012 during Spring and it was a very calm and lovely place.

What you can do there:
*Spend time in the park
*Go on the rides in the mini theme park
*Have fun in the arcade
*Have a lovely walk near the canel
*Take a boat ride
*Shop around some high street stores
*Eat ice-cream, candy floss, fish and chips etc. 











Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful place! Thanks for sharing these!
    Do drop by my blog, I would really appreciate it!
    annabellelth.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, and I have folllowed your blog :) x

      Delete

Search This Blog

Follow by Email