In arc de triomphe blogger calais disneyland dover eiffel tower france paris zoella

Paris 2014 - France | City Break

 Last week I went on a family holiday to Paris and I had an amazing time. I've been to Paris before, but this time I explored the city a lot more. It's a shame that I only went for a few days but I enjoyed every second of it. As Paris is such a beautiful city, I could not resist taking so many pictures. 

Day 1 We began our journey to Paris by travelling along the English Channel in a ferry all the way to Calais. Then, we went from Calais to Paris and on arrival we took a scenic boat cruise along the famous River Seine.

On the Ferry

Boat Ride on River Seine

Driving around the streets of Paris


Day 2  
The next day, we went to Disneyland and then after we visited arc de triomphe. We also had a lovely night tour of the city of lights and we even got to see the Eiffel Tower sparkle for a few minutes.




Arc de Triomphe and Night tour 


Day 3  - On the final day we went to Avenue des Champs Elysees, which is basically the time square of Paris. Finally, we ended our trip by going on the top floor of the Eiffel Tower which had a breath taking view of Paris. 

Eiffel Tower

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Follow by Email