In

Welcoming the new year

Source
I actually cannot believe how quickly this year has ended because the days are going past so quickly, it's ridiculous. The first thing that comes to my mind for next year is that I am going to be an adult. Many people cannot wait to be an adult, but for me, it sounds very daunting. But, the best thing about any new year is that it's the best time for a fresh start! Take this opportunity to try new experiences, meet new people and to forget past mistakes. Have a brilliant year :)

Below I have created a video which

 sums up 2014!





Related Articles

16 comments:

  1. all the best for 2015 <3

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW TARTAN COAT
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video, love your blog! Followed!

    xx

    vanityflows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely video, Aleena!! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey love your blog! was wondering if you would like to f4f, just let me know over on my blog
    heleenakhela.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sweetie, I want to invite you to join my giveaway, you can win a lovely necklace! :) I hope you join and I hope you win, good luck! By the way Love this post!

    ps: I follow back
    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Follow by Email