In

Back to the motherland | Pakistan 2015

After 8 long years, I finally went back to Pakistan for 3 weeks. I am honestly going to say that I never missed Pakistan that much because the last time I went I was only 10 so at that young age I didn't  appreciate how great the country really was. However, the only downfall of the trip was that I experienced an earthquake for the first time in my life, luckily, no one was hurt because it wasn't too much of a strong earthquake. Below are images from this unforgettable, great trip.

Travelling pics to Pakistan
I hated travelling to Pakistan because the procedure was very long but it was worth it. First I had to go to Birmingham airport and go in a plane for 7 hours to Dubai, then we had a 6 hour layover in Dubai - which we spent in the airport, we then went on a plane for 3 hours to get to Lahore and finally we traveled for 3 hours to get to Faisalabad. However, good did come out of travelling this many hours, I was able to take a lot of photos and I even saw Lord Aleem (A youtuber) but unfortunately I didn't get to meet him :( and emirates is a pretty good airline.

















Faisalabad 
I went to 3 cities in Pakistan but Faisalabad is where I spent most of my days during my 3 week trip because it is where most of my family live in Pakistan.


































Sialkot 
This is where my great grand-mother lives and it was amazing to see my mum, my grand-mother and my great-grand mother all in one place <3 There are also other lovely people in this city that I am related to and it was great to see them after so many years. As you will see in the photos, I went to the village side of Sialkot and in Faisalabad I live in the city side, I loved living in both sides because in both sides the people were so caring and they were great company throughout.



















Travelling to Lahore
Here some snaps from the journey to Lahore. My highlight of this journey is when my parents had a ride on the camels!






Lahore
At the end of the Sialkot trip we went to some tourist attractions in Lahore and it was great to go somewhere new in Pakistan. 


































Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Your photography is incredible and Pakistan looks like a beautiful country! It's so nice seeing family that you haven't seen in a while - they usually have so many amazing stories too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much :) - yea you're right, it was lovely to see my family =) xx

      Delete
  2. I hate layovers too. They are simply waste of time. I love the photos you have posted here. Your post reminded me of my trip to Pakistan last year. Took Emirates with a small baby and had a layover of 7 hours and 35 minutes 😁

    Fatima | www.blogsbyfa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Yes the layover was very long but luckily it was in the amazing Dubai airport XX

      Delete

Search This Blog

Follow by Email